Russo's experienced and fully-equipped staff are capable of completing landscape construction projects either by provided specs or by a design that is provided by us. Our list of clients includes Condominiums complexes, home owners associations and commercial / industrial facilities.
We work seamlessly with site Contractors, builders and developers to deliver you amazing results while using the latest horticultural practices.
We have performed projects on commercial, industrial, and retail centers, hotels, and residential developments.
Our services include:
- Landscape design and installation
- Top soil installation and grading
- Hardscape installation
- Sod installation
- Turf installation by seed
Our high quality, value-added services are evidenced by our satisfied clients who renew their relationships with us year after year since 1990.
Our full range of landscape maintenance services includes:
- Weekly Maintenance
- Turf management / IPM monitoring
- Irrigation Management
- Renovation & Master Planning
- Professional Tree Care
- Mulching services
- Seasonal decor
With Russo's proactive approach to landscape maintenance, you can rest assured that your investment is well protected. We have developed a Landscape Improvement Plan. Through this unique process, we work with you to review all aspects of your landscape investment, identifying potential problems and proposing solutions -- considering not only how to improve your property, but how to control costs as well.
- Local knowledge and experience, we understand local environmental conditions, from soil, to water quality, to microclimates.
- The best people in the industry: Because we invest in our employees with strong benefits and training programs.
- Customer service orientation: We believe that building strong relationships with our customers is key to our success, and take pride in our ability to understand your needs and exceed your expectations. Our full-time account managers and on site field supervisors give you the confidence that Russo Lawn and Landscape has total focus in assuring that we will deliver the quality that you desire.
Here at Russo Lawn and Landscape we have just added our second Finn bark blower to our fleet. This will allow us to install and distribute bark mulch more efficiently, reducing the labor. We are continually finding ways to pass the savings to our clients.
Why Use Our Mulch Blowing Service?
- 400 feet of hose provides ultimate coverage and reaches any tight location
- Automation means cost-effective, timely and efficient installation
- Ideal for coverage on hills, steep inclines and large areas
We Offer Additional Mulching Services
- Blown-in topsoil and compost with the same system
- Rooftop planters
- Live roof installations
Various Mulches Are Available
- Hemlock mulch
- Pine bark mulch
- Dark dyed brown mulch
- Certified Playground mulch
- Playground fiber
- Erosion-control chips
- DOT wood chip mulch
With the addition of our new bark blower, we have the ability to distribute our own compost that we make at our facility.
Incorporating compost within your turf management program has nothing but positive results. Many sites, as they are developed, are stripped of the topsoil and any of the natural organics. We recommend fall turf aeration with compost installation, this will help develop an eco-system under your turf that will reduce the amount of control products that are needed to produce season long results.
Snow and Ice Management
Premium snow management by Russo means that your employees, customers, residents, and suppliers arrive safe and sound. Russo's Snow and Ice Management services, clears the way for you to conduct business while others are waiting for their contractor to finish clearing the neighborhood driveway.
Parking areas, access roads, walkways, and entrances get immediate and constant attention throughout snow events with Hartford counties largest assembly of snow removal equipment, manpower, and training.
We have full-time year round certified snow professionals that manage your account 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Our snow removal equipment far surpasses any snow service providers' in the area. We are equipped to deploy numerous amounts of equipment during any snow event. We focus on utilizing the latest state of the art equipment for providing the most efficient service possible.
Many companies plow snow as a secondary service to compliment their "primary" business. Unfortunately the customer usually ends up learning the hard way when their lot or walks are not plowed or salted properly.